The Bitcoin is usually traded between 6:00 and 20:00 GMT time. The Bitcoin can be found in the "Currencies" list of assets at Trade Rush and Trade Hits under the name "BitCOIN/USD". It will show up in the list only during trading hours, so if you cannot find it you should go back at a different hour and check again. Anyoption has a special section for Bitcoin Options where you can find a nice range of options with various expiry times and payouts.
Advantages of Bitcoin trading using binary options brokers
There are many advantages when trading Bitcoins using binaries compared to actually buying the coins on MTGox or similar exchanges. Here are some of them:
- You can invest starting with as low as 200 dollars
- You can make small trades of only $20
- Deposits can be done via credit and debit cards, Moneybookers (Skrill), wire transfers or local bank transfers
- You can get started in less than five minutes. It takes very little time to open an account and deposits are instant when done with credit / debit cards or Skrill
- Payouts are very high. You can make a profit of 80% in less than an hour
- Available for people from any country
- You can use the funds in the brokerage account to trade other assets as well
Risk Warning: Binary options trading should not be considered an investment and rather be treated as speculative trading. If you do not understand the risks involved in trading derivative instruments you should not engage in binary trading. You should never trade with money you cannot afford to lose. You trade at your own risk.